*This website is best viewed on a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser*
- SHARE is looking for a part-time Nutrition Education Specialist! Click HERE to apply for the role. “The AmeriCorps Nutrition Education Specialist member will use the American Heart Association’s Healthy for Life education program designed to change behaviors regarding food and nutrition. The member will demonstrate cooking techniques and prepare delicious and healthy food with the help of volunteers, enabling clients to acquire new skills to prepare more nutritious meals. The member will provide culturally relevant healthy recipes to clients, increase their level of comfort with healthy foods, & educate clients on budgeting and shopping for healthy foods. They will support the SHARE Food Network Outreach Team, engaging Host Sites and customers by making them the superstars of healthy living. They will lead SNAP Outreach training for Host Sites, using information from the SNAP Education Toolkit and statewide resources. Lastly, they will partner with local schools, and childcare/senior centers to build SHARE as the community entity recognized for promoting fresh food as good health.”
- SHARE CELEBRATES ITS 31st ANNIVERSARY! A special thank you goes out to all the host sites, volunteers, staff, and the people in the communities we serve who continue to love & support SHARE! 🙂 If you made a video testimonial for us, you can see them HERE. (more videos to come!)
**IMPORTANT NOTE FOR HOST SITES REGARDING COVID-19**
This message is posted with extreme importance: The safety of all SHARE volunteers, staff, and visitors is of the utmost importance. For this reason, we emphasize the adherence to the following. Please read here.
Healthier Families. Stronger Communities.
Update: June Distribution
Download Order form
(for Host Organizations only)
Distribución de Junio
The SHARE Food Network is a non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to offering healthy, nutritious groceries at a roughly 50 percent discount. This is accomplished through high-volume purchasing and thousands of volunteer hours, which strengthens the community for all. SHARE food packages are available to anyone who is interested.
SHARE is a sustainable, social enterprise of Catholic Charities that helps ANYONE save money on healthy food. We are devoted to supporting local community groups where all may participate, serve, and lead with dignity.
SHARE is committed to:
- Providing wholesome and nutritious food to families and individuals at a reduced cost
- Promoting volunteer service in our communities
- Building partnerships with community organizations
monthly value packages
Monthly value packages cost just $22 and include $40-$45 worth of basic and healthy groceries; always four to six pounds of frozen proteins and 8 to 12 pounds of fresh fruits and vegetables, sometimes with seasonal grocery or dessert items.
If you are the representative of a hosting organization, please look for our order forms now under Host Site Resources!
Who can participate?
If you eat, you qualify! SHARE is a great equalizer in a world of great inequality. Everyone is welcome to purchase without application, qualification, identification, or documentation. Everyone receives the same, fresh, high-quality food.
Because we purchase all the food we offer, the more who join us the STRONGER we become.
SHARE accepts organizational or business checks, credit and debit cards, EBT/SNAP benefits, money orders, and gift certificates.