**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR HOST SITES REGARDING COVID-19**
12/4/2020: This message is posted with extreme importance: The safety of all SHARE volunteers, staff, and visitors is of the utmost importance. For this reason, we emphasize the adherence to the following.
Due to the rising COVID-19 numbers and hospitalizations, the SHARE Food Network has increased our safety processes and we are encouraging you to do the same.
- Refrain from entering the SHARE facility if you or others have tested positive within the past 14 days.
- We strongly encourage you as the coordinator and your team to recruit and mobilize “alternates” to execute distribution if necessary.
- We strongly encourage vigilance for proper PPE use amongst team members to include, but not limited to, proper face mask, gloves, face shields etc.
- Consider a distribution process at your Host Sites that facilitates extreme social distancing practices.
Thank you for your diligence, dedication, & desire to serve! Please continue to be safe. Together we can do this! ~ The SHARE Team
Healthier Families. Stronger Communities.
Update: February Distribution
Download Order form
(for Host Organizations only)
Distribución de Febrero
The SHARE Food Network is a non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to offering healthy, nutritious groceries at a roughly 50 percent discount. This is accomplished through high-volume purchasing and thousands of volunteer hours, which strengthens the community for all. SHARE food packages are available to anyone who is interested.
SHARE is a sustainable, social enterprise of Catholic Charities that helps ANYONE save money on healthy food. We are devoted to supporting local community groups where all may participate, serve, and lead with dignity.
SHARE is committed to:
- Providing wholesome and nutritious food to families and individuals at a reduced cost
- Promoting volunteer service in our communities
- Building partnerships with community organizations
monthly value packages
Monthly value packages cost just $22 and include $40-$45 worth of basic and healthy groceries; always four to six pounds of frozen proteins and 8 to 12 pounds of fresh fruits and vegetables, sometimes with seasonal grocery or dessert items.
If you are the representative of a hosting organization, please look for our order forms now under Host Site Resources!
Who can participate?
If you eat, you qualify! SHARE is a great equalizer in a world of great inequality. Everyone is welcome to purchase without application, qualification, identification, or documentation. Everyone receives the same, fresh, high-quality food.
Because we purchase all the food we offer, the more who join us the STRONGER we become.
SHARE accepts organizational or business checks, credit and debit cards, EBT/SNAP benefits, money orders, and gift certificates.