All students currently enrolled in undergraduate and seminary programs are encouraged to apply for a rewarding, hands-on internship with Catholic Charities this summer!
Intern with one of our six departments throughout the Archdiocese of Washington:
- Developmental Disabilities
- Homeless and Housing Services
- Employment and Education Services
- Parish and Community Outreach
- Adult and Child Clinical Services
- Central Services (Finance, Human Resources, Communications, Information Technology, Facilities, Planning and Performance Improvement, Quality Insurance)
Apply by March 9, 2018
Serve from May 30, 2018 to August 3, 2018
Internships are located throughout the Archdiocese of Washington – District of Columbia, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Charles County, Calvert County, and St. Mary’s County
Develop a broad set of work skills in a professional setting and have opportunities for:
- Leadership building
- Community impact
- Learning from experts and executives!