The Harriet Tubman Women’s Shelter is a year‐round, low‐barrier shelter serving up to 175 women each night, 365 days a year. The shelter also operates Day Program services to clients served overnight. The shelter operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Residents accepted on a first‐come, first‐served basis and provided a bed (bunk) and sheets/blanket and lunch for Day Program participants is provided by Catholic Charities’ Enterprise Program; dinner provided by Henry’s Soul Café.
- Showers and personal toiletries
- Case management services, such as working with residents to develop a housing and service plans and providing information, referrals, and linkages to substance abuse, mental health, medical, employment, and other social services
- Day Program Services are offered to shelter residents Monday through Friday 10am-4pm.
- Work Bed Program for shelter residents is available to those working full and part time