A Program of the Spanish Catholic Center
Catholic Charities operates Family Support Programs assisting individuals, families and immigrants in need. We help clients with a variety of social services including food, clothing, shelter, medication, and publicly funded health insurance. We believe in helping people develop the skills and tools to move from crisis or isolation to stability and growth.
- Case management and support
- Referrals to other Catholic Charities programs including medical and dental clinics
- Emergency food and clothing referrals
- Assistance in DC with photo identification
- Holiday baskets
- Assistance signing up for DC Alliance (in Washington, DC) and SNAP benefits (for residents of Prince George’s County)
- Please call first to schedule an appointment.
Spanish Catholic Center – Washington, DC
Starting at 9:30 am
The Food Pantry will serve REGISTERED clients who have not received in the last two weeks. To register for the program and sign up for distribution. Please call: 202-996-0690 and leave a message
El Programa de Alimentos servirá a clientes registrados que no han recibido en las últimas dos semanas. Para registrarse en el programa e inscribirse para la distribución. Por favor llame al 202-996-0690 y deje un mensaje