A Program of the Spanish Catholic Center
Catholic Charities operates Family Support Programs assisting individuals, families and immigrants in need. We help clients with a variety of social services including food, clothing, shelter, medication, and publicly funded health insurance. We believe in helping people develop the skills and tools to move from crisis or isolation to stability and growth.
- Case management and support
- Referrals to other Catholic Charities programs including medical and dental clinics
- Emergency food and clothing referrals
- Assistance in DC with photo identification
- Holiday baskets
- Assistance signing up for DC Alliance (in Washington, DC) and SNAP benefits (for residents of Prince George’s County)
- Please call first to schedule an appointment.
Spanish Catholic Center – Washington, D.C.
Second and Fourth Wednesday of each month
10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Distribution is at the nearby Lamont Plaza on the corner of Mt. Pleasant Street NW and Lamont Street NW.
Segundo y cuarto miércoles de cada mes
10 am a 12 pm La distribución está en el cercano Lamont Plaza en la esquina de Mt. Pleasant Street NW y Lamont Street NW.