Update: Important message about our Dental Clinics due to the ongoing risk of the COVID-19 virus
To maximize patient’s safety at this time, Catholic Charities dental clinics will be closed, due to the ongoing risk of the COVID-19 virus. If you have any emergency, please call 202.271.8215
Para maximizar la seguridad de nuestros pacientes en este momento, las clínicas dentales de Caridades Católicas estará cerrada hasta nuevo aviso, debido al riesgo continúo del virus COVID-19. Si tiene alguna emergencia, por favor llame al 202.271.8215
You have been invited to attend a virtual dental talk with Catholic Charities Dental Services!
When: Thursday July 16th
Time: 11:00 a.m
Click Here for more info
¡Usted ha sido invitado a asistir a una charla dental virtual con Catholic Charities Dental Services!
Cuándo: Jueves 16 de Julio
Hora: 10:00 a.m.
Presione Aquí para más información
The need for preventive, quality dental care in Washington, DC’s community is pervasive and largely unmet. At the Spanish Catholic Center, we operate two clinics that serve uninsured patients, providing preventive and acute dental services with the help of staff dentists, hygienists and pro bono volunteers.
We provide preventive, diagnostic, emergency and restorative oral health care to adults and children who are uninsured. A moderate fee is requested.
For New and Returning Patients
CLICK HERE to pre-register or to check and update patient information
Our services include:
Exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, deep cleaning and digital x-rays
Exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, fillings, stainsteel crowns, pulpotomies and extractions
Root canal therapy
Crowns and Bridge
Zirconium, porcelain crown, and fixed porcelain bridge
Complete, partial, immediate dentures and denture reline
Dental implants and extractions
Emergency exams, dental treatment, and Prescriptions.
Walk-in at 8:30 AM
Please bring the following documents to your first visit
- Valid Photo ID
- Household Proof of Income (income tax, pay stubs, letter from employer, etc.)
- Proof of Address (utility bill, cable bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Your appointment is important to us. If you need to change your appointment, please let us know 2 business days in advanced. If you fail to cancel, a broken appointment fee will apply.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we may reschedule your appointment and a broken appointment fee will apply.
- If we are closed and your call is urgent you may call after hours to speak to a medical provider. For emergencies, please call 911.
Our clinic is open to all those in need, regardless of race, age, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, residence or belief. Patients must be 18 or older, or accompanied by a legal guardian. We work with low-income, uninsured families. Maryland patients, service upon referral only. This applies to Catholic Charities Center patients only.