The need for preventive, quality dental care in Washington, DC’s community is pervasive and largely unmet. At the Spanish Catholic Center, we operate two clinics that serve uninsured patients, providing preventive and acute dental services with the help of staff dentists, hygienists and pro bono volunteers.
We provide preventive, diagnostic, emergency and restorative oral health care to adults and children who are uninsured. A moderate fee is requested.
Our services include:
Exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, deep cleaning and digital x-rays
Exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, fillings, stainsteel crowns, pulpotomies and extractions
Root canal therapy
Crowns and Bridge
Zirconium, porcelain crown, and xed porcelain bridge
Complete, partial, immediate denture and denture reline
Dental implants and extractions
Emergency exams, dental treatment, and Prescriptions.
Walk-in at 8:30 AM
Please bring the following documents to your first visit
- Valid Photo ID
- Household Proof of Income (income tax, pay stubs, letter from employer, etc.)
- Proof of Address (utility bill, cable bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Your appointment is important to us. If you need to change your appointment, please let us know 2 business days in advanced. If you fail to cancel, a broken appointment fee will apply.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we may reschedule your appointment and a broken appointment fee will apply.
- If we are closed and your call is urgent you may call after hours to speak to a medical provider. For emergencies, please call 911.
Our clinic is open to all those in need, regardless of race, age, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, residence or belief. Patients must be 18 or older, or accompanied by a legal guardian. We work with low-income, uninsured families. For Maryland patients, service upon referral only.