Catholic Charities Dental Clinic
The need for preventive, quality dental care in Washington, DC’s community is pervasive and largely unmet. At the Spanish Catholic Center, we operate two clinics that serve uninsured patients, providing preventive and acute dental services with the help of staff dentists, hygienists and pro bono volunteers.
We provide preventive, diagnostic, emergency and restorative oral health care to adults and children who are uninsured. A moderate fee is requested.
For New and Returning Patients (WE CURRENTLY ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS AT THE SILVER SPRING LOCATION.)
CLICK HERE to pre-register or to check and update patient information
Our services include:
Preventive — Exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, deep cleaning and digital x-rays
Restorative — Resin fillings
Pediatric Dentistry — Exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, fillings, stainless steel crowns, pulpotomies and extractions
Endodontic — Root canal therapy
Crowns and Bridge — Zirconium, porcelain crown, and fixed porcelain bridge
Prosthodontics — Complete, partial, immediate dentures and denture reline
Oral Surgery — Dental implants and extractions
Emergency — Emergency exams, dental treatment and prescriptions. By appointment only (atendemos solamente con cita).
Please bring the following documents to your first visit
- Valid Photo ID
- Household Proof of Income (income tax, pay stubs, letter from employer, etc.)
- Proof of Address (utility bill, cable bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Your appointment is important to us. If you need to change your appointment, please let us know 2 business days in advance. If you fail to cancel, a broken appointment fee will apply.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we may reschedule your appointment and a broken appointment fee will apply.
- If we are closed and your call is urgent you may call after hours to speak to a medical provider. For emergencies, please call 911.