- This event has passed.
Stock the Pantry at Spanish Catholic Center D.C.
September 18 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Friday, repeating until October 9, 2020
Join Catholic Charities at their Spanish Catholic Center location in DC to assist with the weekly food distribution. Now more than ever we need volunteers to assist our operations as more and more people in our community begin to rely upon local food donation centers to feed their families.
Volunteers who are screened and cleared will help unload the truck and stuck up the food pantry.
As a precaution: Volunteers who wish to continue helping may return every two weeks.
Please note that the time of this event is subject to change depending on the delivery schedule of our donated goods.If there is a change in time, you will be notified the day before the even
- Following CDC recommendations, we suggest all volunteers be between the ages of 18 and 65 years of age. High school students can participate if accompanied by an adult and they bring a Parent Guardian Waiver form.
- Volunteers MUST affirm:
- Are free from COVID-19 like symptoms, including allergy-induced coughing, for the last 14 days.
- Everyone in their household is free from COVID-19 symptoms.
- Everyone in their household has practiced safe social distancing for the last 14 days.
- Able to provide their own face cover or mask AND wear it for the duration of their volunteer shift.
Where: 1618 Monroe Street NW, Washington, D.C.
When: Friday, 12pm – 2pm (time subject to change)