SHARE Food Distribution
June 26 @ 5:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on February 20, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on March 27, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on April 24, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on May 22, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on June 26, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on July 24, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on August 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on September 25, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on October 23, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on November 20, 2021 at 5:00 am
One event on December 18, 2021 at 5:00 am
Thousands of families count on SHARE each month for affordable, nutritious groceries that are sold through volunteer-run locations throughout the Washington metropolitan area.
Join us once a month on Saturday to assist with the distribution of food. Volunteers will assist senior citizens, load vehicles with food packages, make sure people get the correct amount of food items, and greet individuals and community groups who come to SHARE to pick up their food packages. Repeatedly lifting 20-30lbs may be required. Join us for an experience that is fun and rewarding while making a difference in your community.
New Shift times: Saturday – 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM – please note all volunteers MUST arrive at 5:00AM
- High school students can participate if accompanied by an adult and they bring a Parent Guardian Waiver.
- Helpful and cooperative with a calm demeanor
- Able to follow directions and maintain a safe environment
- Able to stand for ~3 hours and lift ~20 pounds at a time
- Must wear tennis shoes or work boots.
- Everyone in the volunteer’s household is free from COVID-19 symptoms.
- Volunteers must provide their own face cover or mask AND wear it for the duration of their volunteer shift.
Safety measures to mitigate COVID-19:
- Register online for a shift
- Bring and wear a mask or face cover for the duration of your shift
- Participate in health screening questions upon arrival
- Maintain physical distancing while volunteering
The SHARE Food Network is located at 3222 Hubbard Road, Landover, MD 20785.