- This event has passed.
Mo Co Food Pantry Support
August 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until September 4, 2020
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until September 4, 2020
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Friday, repeating until September 4, 2020
During COVID-19, the need for food has grown exponentially! Join the dedicated Montgomery County Family Center staff to prepare for food distributions every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Unload food deliveries
- Sort food items
- Help prepare food bags
- We suggest volunteers be between 18 and 59 years old, high school students may participate if they are accompanied by an adult and bring a completed Parent Guardian Waiver
- You and your household followed the stay at home order for the last 14 days
- You and your household showed no COVID-19 like symptoms for the past 14 days
- Pass a health screening phone call the day before
- Bring and wear a face cover/face mask
Location: Montgomery County Family Center Food Pantry, 12247 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910