Job Fair Set Up Volunteer
March 18 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the Spanish Catholic Center to set up and run a successful Multicultural Job Fair. Support our Catholic Charities’ clients as they secure job interviews, gain networking opportunities, and find job placements.
- Set up and organize presentation tables and decorations (March 18)
- Guide clients through the event and help with English-Spanish translation, if possible (March 19)
- Clean up when event finishes (March 19)
- 16 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years of age, you must be accompanied by an adult.
- (March 19th) Speaking a language other than English, especially Spanish, preferred but not required
- Job Fair Set Up: Wednesday, March 18th, 2:00PM – 5:00PM
- Job Fair Client Guidance & Clean Up: Thursday, March 19th, 9:00AM – 3:00PM
Location: The event will be located Sacred Heart Church, 3211 Sacred Heart Way, Washington, DC 20010. Accessible by Columbia Heights Metro, limited paid 2-hr street parking.