Why Give to Catholic Charities?
To strengthen the lives of those in need by giving help that empowers and hope that lasts
Your gift is vital to the work of Catholic Charities!
- Catholic Charities challenges and alleviates poverty in all of its forms throughout Washington, DC and the five surrounding Maryland counties.
- People from all walks of life come to Catholic Charities for help and we are here for each and every one of them.
- Catholic Charities answers the most pressing human needs through 75 programs in 48 locations, annually reaching tens of thousands of adults, children and families.
- Inspired by the divine within each of us, our work reflects the life and dignity of every individual, the role each person plays in community, and the fundamental right to life – including a life free from poverty and isolation.
- Our work improves the community. For more than 80 years, we have demonstrated all people have talents to offer from which their community has much to gain.
Our Clients’ Success Stories
By sharing their stories, we celebrate our clients’ successes, and are reminded that the urgency of our task remains as the need only grows for many in our community.
Why Others Give
Our work would not be possible without the generosity of thousands of donors and volunteers in the Washington DC Metro Area. Many supporters are eager to share what inspired them to give, and what makes the service and care provided by Catholic Charities so unique.
For more information, contact Catholic Charities at (202) 772-4394.