Catholic Charities programs in Prince George’s County are located in four facilities.
- Magnolia Center
at Doctor’s Community Hospital
8200 Good Luck Rd.
- SHARE Food Network
3222 Hubbard Rd.
- Prison Outreach Program
Prince George’s County Dept.
Upper Marlboro, MD
- Susan Denison Mona Center
5859 Allentown Way
Temple Hills, MD
Dental Services –
- Catholic Charities Dental Clinic – The full service dental clinic provides dental care including emergencies, examinations, cleanings, fillings, crowns, bridges, extractions, root canals and dentures. The clinic team includes licensed dental providers, bilingual dental assistants, and bilingual administrative personnel. For specific program details regarding dental services or to schedule appointments, please call 301-615-0940.
Located in the Catholic Charities – Susan D. Mona Center (4) at 5859 Allentown Way, Temple Hills 20748.
Developmental Disabilities –
- Kennedy Institute Supported Employment Program – Employment Specialists work adults with Intellectual and developmental disabilities to promote their potential to pursue their employment goals. For more information please call 301-731-4703 ext 301.Located at the Magnolia Center at Doctors Community Hospital (1) at 8200 Good Luck Road, Lanham, MD
- Kennedy Institute Personal Support Program – Personal Support Specialists seek to provide individualized supports that enhance meaningful growth opportunities in their communities. A team approach utilizes the person-center approach the supports focus on assisting the adult with their desired personal outcomes with an attention to a safe environment. The program supports the individual with their rights and life choices so they can be integral members of their community at the level of participation desired. For more information please call 301-731-4703 ext 301. Located at the Magnolia Center at Doctors Community Hospital (1) at 8200 Good Luck Road, Lanham, MD.
- SHARE Food Network – SHARE provides affordable, nutritious grocery packages – store-quality proteins and fresh produce – at a significantly reduced rate to everyone, without barrier or application. In exchange of two hours of volunteerism in their community, anyone can purchase for $22 a monthly value package containing $40 – $50 worth of groceries. For more information contact 301-864-3115.Located at 3222 Hubbard Rd., Landover, MD (2).
- St. Maria’s Meals Dinner Program –Every Tuesday evening the Catholic Charities St. Maria’s Meals Van serves a hot and free dinner to individuals and families in the community. Approximately 125-150 people are served every week. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Located at the Catholic Charities – Susan D. Mona Center (4) at 5859 Allentown Way, Temple Hills, MD.
- Primary Healthcare Clinic – Doctors Community Hospital operates a full service primary healthcare clinic, with an emphasis on primary care and endocrinology (metabolism, respiration, and movement) services. There is a full-time nurse practitioner who provides routine testing and medical care to most patients and makes referrals for patients with more acute conditions. For more information contact Linda Nicks at 240-563-1026 or by email email@example.com. Located in the Catholic Charities – Susan D. Mona Center (4) at 5859 Allentown Way, Temple Hills, MD.
Parish and Relief Services –
- Parish Partners Program – Catholic Charities staff assists parishes to create or expand parish service programs in the community. The program provides parish trainings on best practices in food pantry, volunteer management, and domestic violence ministries. For more information contact 301-731-4703 ext. 314.Located at the Magnolia Center at Doctors Community Hospital (1) at 8200 Good Luck Road, Lanham, MD.
- Catholic Charities Legal Network (CCLN) –The Legal Network has a full-time staff attorney who works to connect low-income and indigent individuals with attorneys willing to assist with civil (non-criminal) legal issues. Additionally, CCLN staff plans to conduct approximately four free community education seminars each year on such topics as family law, consumer/debt, wills/probate, and advanced directive matters. For more information please contact 301-615-0949.Located in the Catholic Charities – Susan D. Mona Center (4) at 5859 Allentown Way, Temple Hills, MD.
- Immigration Legal Services (ILS) -The ILS staff attorney provides direct legal representation to clients in immigration matters, and refers cases to pro bono For more information please contact 202-772-4352.Located in the Catholic Charities – Susan D. Mona Center (4) at 5859 Allentown Way, Temple Hills, MD.
- Back on Track Program – Back on Track is a prison diversion young (18-26), first-time, non-violent felony drug offenders. The Case Manager works closely with the States’ Attorney’s office in an effort to connect individuals to a career path to economic security that links education and training, helps secure life sustaining wage jobs, and helps participants meet their civic obligations. There is an emphasis on mentoring and community service. For more information please contact 202-271-8047.Located at the Magnolia Center at Doctors Community Hospital (1) 8200 Good Luck Road, Lanham, MD.
- Welcome Home Reentry Program – the Reentry Coordinator works to help prevent returning citizens from returning to jail. The recidivism rate drops to almost zero when a client participates in a one-year mentoring program with a (trained) Catholic Charities volunteer. For more information contact 202-772-4300 ext. 040. Located primarily at the Magnolia Center and at the Department of Corrections in Upper Marlboro, MD (3).
- Welcome Home Prison Ministry Program – Working in the Prince George’s County Department of Corrections, the Catholic Charities Prison Ministry Coordinator provides spiritual counseling and life skills to those currently incarcerated. For more information contact 301-646-0433. Located at the Magnolia Center and at the Department of Corrections in Upper Marlboro, MD (3).