Community Options Program Services:
Nursing supports are provided on site by RNs and CMTs.
- Nurse Health Case Management
- Nurse Health Management/Delegation
- Medication Administration and Treatment
Individuals are provided therapy services on site based on their person-centered plan and may include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Participant engage in community-based activities; such as Montgomery County fair, bowling, parks, movie outings stage plays, and puppet shows.
- Activities are based on participant preferences, wants, needs, and health concerns.
On-site Sensory Activities
A variety of sensory stations are provided to include:
- Music therapy
- Arts and crafts
- Sensory Room (waterbed, swing, and waterfalls)