Community Options Admissions Process:
To refer a participant to the Kennedy Institute Community Options program, please forward the following documents:
- Current PCP (Person-Centered Plan)
- Evaluations: Psychological, Educational, Speech and Language, Occupational Therapy and/or Physical and Dental Exam (only evaluations performed within the last 3 years will be accepted)
- Current medication list
- Other information deemed important by referring agency
- Participants must be 21 or older to participate.
- Participants must be a P.G. County or Montgomery County resident
- Must have State of Maryland DDA funding
Applications are given after a scheduled interview and tour
of our facility with our Program Manager.
To schedule an interview and a tour please contact: