Matthew 25 reminds us “I needed clothes and you clothed me”.
Join Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of the Washington in their sixth annual Coats of Many Colors Coat Drive to do just that. New and gently used coats that are clean and in good condition are being collected for those in need from October 2018 until February 2019.
Drop Off Dates and Times
St. John Vianney Church
(105 Vianney Lance, Prince Frederick, MD)
- Thursday, November 1 (10 AM – 12 PM)
- Thursday, January 17 (10 AM – 12 PM)
St. Patrick’s Church
(4101 Norbeck Rd, Rockville, MD 20853)
- Friday, November 2 (10 AM – 12 PM)
- Friday, January 18 (10 AM – 12 PM)
St. Francis Xavier Church
Multipurpose Room (2815 O Street, SE, Washington, DC 20020)
- Saturday, November 3 (10 AM – 12 PM)
- Saturday, November 17 (9 AM – 11 AM)
- Saturday January 19 (Before 9:30 AM)
We are especially looking for men’s XXL+ coats with hoods and women’s XL+ coats with hoods, but we will appreciate any and all donations, including scarves, hats, and gloves
Need a coat?
Our Coat Closet will be open to the public, distributing coats on the following Saturday distribution dates.
St. Francis Xavier Church Coat Closet
(2815 O Street, SE, Washington, DC 20020) View Map
- Saturday, November 17 (10AM- 12PM)
- Saturday, January 19 (10AM- 12PM)
Each individual present will be allowed to take 2 coats.