Matthew 25 reminds us “I needed clothes and you clothed me”.
Join Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of the Washington for our ninth annual Coats of Many Colors Coat Drive! Each year we provide coats, hats, gloves, and scarves to members of our local community. We will collect new and gently used coats that are clean and in good condition from November 2021 until December 2021. We politely ask that you wash all coats before donating. Keep reading for more information on where and when to donate coats and where and when to receive coats.
Donation DRop Off Dates and Times
St. Patrick’s Church (4101 Norbeck Rd, Rockville, MD 20853)
- Friday, November 19, 2021 (10 AM – 12 PM)
- Friday, December 17, 2021 (10 AM – 12 PM)
St. Joseph Beltsville (11007 Montgomery Road, Beltsville, MD 20705)
- Friday, November 19, 2021 (1 PM – 3 PM)
- Friday, December 17, 2021 (1 PM – 3 PM)
St. John Vianney (105 Vianney Ln, Prince Frederick, MD 20678)
- Friday, November 19, 2021 (1 PM – 4 PM)
- Friday, December 17, 2021 (1 PM – 4 PM)
St. Francis Xavier Church (2815 O Street SE, Washington D.C.)
- Saturday, November 20, 2021 (9 AM – 11 AM)
- Saturday, December 18, 2021 (9 AM – 11 AM)
- Winter Coats (We are especially looking for men’s XXL+ coats with hoods and women’s XL+ coats with hoods)
- Warm socks
Not Accepted Items
- Dirty or unwashed clothing
- Items with holes or broken zippers
- High Heels or Sandals
- Summer Dresses
- Non-winter coats and other non-winter clothing items
Need a coat?
Our Coat Closet will be open to the public, distributing coats on the following distribution dates.
St. Francis Xavier Church Coat Closet
(2815 O Street, SE, Washington, DC 20020) View Map
- Saturday, November 20, 2021 (1:30PM-3:30PM)
- Saturday, December 18, 2021 (1:30PM-3:30PM)
Please note that we will not be taking bulk orders this year.