The SHARE Food Network is hosting a lunch and paint event for area senior citizens on May 10. The event will include a light lunch and instructed painting.
For more information contact Carla Cash at email@example.com
This annual invitation-only brunch celebrates mothers and our Sanctuaries for Life program. The brunch is sponsored by the Women Helping Women committee which includes: Karen Donatelli, Nuni Fairbanks, Maria Fisher, and Anna Trone.
Visit the Sanctuaries for Life page for more information on the program.
This annual event focuses on the work of DC area nonprofits. Stay tuned for more information on how you can help support Catholic Charities and our work.
St. Maria’s Meals will kick off summer with a special cookout.
If you’re interested and would love to learn more about becoming a volunteer
with Southern Maryland Mission of Mercy please join us July 26-28 at:
North Point High School
2500 Davis Road
Waldorf, MD 20603
For more information please contact:
Join fellow young professionals for a night of conversation and camaraderie. Meet new people and learn how you can become more involved with Catholic Charities to make a difference in your community.
For more information or to sign up please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come visit and spend the afternoon with us at the Catholic Charities – Susan Denison Mona Center October 2nd, 2018
- DENTAL SERVICES – Staff members from the Catholic Charities Dental Clinic will provide dental “goody bags” and provide dental education materials. Future appointments can be scheduled. 2:00 – 6:00
- MEDICAL SERVICES – Staff members from the Doctors Community Hospital Clinic will provide free medical screenings. Future appointments can be scheduled. 2:00 – 6:00
- LEGAL SERVICES – Attorneys from the Catholic Charities Legal Network and from Immigration Legal Services will provide information about the services they provide. Future appointments can be scheduled. 2:00 – 6:00
- FOOD – Staff members from the Catholic Charities SHARE Food Network will provide information about the SHARE program and advise people how they can sign up to receive monthly parcels of nutritious food. 2:00 – 6:00
- COMMUNITY FARM AND GARDEN – Faculty members from the University of Maryland Extension Program will provide information about how the farm will be operated, how the fruits and vegetables will be distributed / prepared, and what types of educational opportunities will be offered to the community.
Free dinner will be served from the Catholic Charities
St. Maria’s Meals Van in the new Outdoor Dining Area. 5:00 – 6:30
The Southern Maryland Food Bank is hosting our first annual “Laying Hunger to Rest” Halloween Dance Fundraiser! Expect to dance the night away with us and SoMD’s favorite Dj’s from Star 98.3Fm, T-bone and Heather! Expect to take part in a night of music, dancing and fun from T-bone and Heather, costume contest, eat some delightfully spooky light fare, raise the dead with our dead-silent auction, 50/50 raffle and much more!
All proceeds will go to helping us ease the pain of hunger all over Southern Maryland, as we have been doing for the past 35 years!