Join fellow young professionals for a night of conversation and camaraderie. Meet new people and learn how you can become more involved with Catholic Charities to make a difference in your community.
For more information or to sign up please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come visit and spend the afternoon with us at the Catholic Charities – Susan Denison Mona Center October 2nd, 2018
- DENTAL SERVICES – Staff members from the Catholic Charities Dental Clinic will provide dental “goody bags” and provide dental education materials. Future appointments can be scheduled. 2:00 – 6:00
- MEDICAL SERVICES – Staff members from the Doctors Community Hospital Clinic will provide free medical screenings. Future appointments can be scheduled. 2:00 – 6:00
- LEGAL SERVICES – Attorneys from the Catholic Charities Legal Network and from Immigration Legal Services will provide information about the services they provide. Future appointments can be scheduled. 2:00 – 6:00
- FOOD – Staff members from the Catholic Charities SHARE Food Network will provide information about the SHARE program and advise people how they can sign up to receive monthly parcels of nutritious food. 2:00 – 6:00
- COMMUNITY FARM AND GARDEN – Faculty members from the University of Maryland Extension Program will provide information about how the farm will be operated, how the fruits and vegetables will be distributed / prepared, and what types of educational opportunities will be offered to the community.
Free dinner will be served from the Catholic Charities
St. Maria’s Meals Van in the new Outdoor Dining Area. 5:00 – 6:30