Pledge to Donors
Catholic Charities exists because of the virtue of generosity. Without the compassion and generosity of so many, we could not carry out our holy mission to serve the poor, the vulnerable and the isolated here in the Archdiocese of Washington. Catholic Charities pledges the following to you, our donors and supporters:
- We will acknowledge all donations and support
- We will use all donations for the purposes for which they were given
- We will provide accurate information on the use of donated resources and dollars
- We welcome all questions from donors and answer all questions in a prompt and truthful manner
- We will keep all donor information confidential
- We will provide every donor the opportunity to have their names deleted from mailing lists
- We will be open and transparent in our reporting of donations and resources
- We will make financial reports available to donors, media and the public
- We will remain vigilant and informed on the identity and backgrounds of all those who serve on our governing boards and hold those in decision-making positions to the highest standard
Catholic Charities abides by the Association of Fundraising Professionals' Donor Bill of Rights to meet our standards of stewardship, ethics and organizational effectiveness.
For more information about our finances or your donation, please call (202) 772-4394.