We provide individualized support for adults living with developmental disabilities living in their own home or in a home owned, leased and managed by the Kennedy Institute to support our consumers. This program helps adults and children with disabilities to be active participants in their community.
While living in their families' homes, their own homes or alternative housing units including several group homes operated by Catholic Charities' Kennedy Institute, consumers receive supports including:
- life skills development
- assistance in daily living activities
- transportation assistance
- maintaining and building relationships
- participation in a faith community of their choice
- recreational activities such as trips to the park, library, bowling, etc.
- adult education courses
Adults with developmental disabilities eligible for funding through Maryland's Developmental Disabilities Administration or the District of Columbia's Department of Disability Services.