SHARE Mobile Market
SHARE’s new Mobile Market is a partnership with the Capital Area Food Bank’s Mobile Pantry. Get free fresh produce and discounted grocery packages with frozen meats and fish and staple items like rice and beans! Why participate?
December Dates and Menus - View Flyer in English | En Español
Please bring your own bags! The meat, fish, and staple items can be purchased on the distribution dates at the prices quoted on the flier. Pre-ordering SHARE items is encouraged but not required. For more information on SHARE’s monthly menus, please click here.
||Southern Friendship Missionary Baptist
||4444 Old Branch Avenue
Temple Hills, MD 20744
12247 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20902
||Gwynn Park High School
||13800 Brandywine Road
Brandywine, MD 20613
||Old Capital Center Mall
861 Capital Center Blvd.
Largo, MD 20774
Volunteers are needed!
Learn more in this video!
Why Participate in SHARE Mobile Market?
- Access more affordable, nutritious food for less money than they could typically at a food pantry;
- Pick up and pay for SHARE packages on the same day;
- Purchase SHARE packages more than once in a month;
- Learn how to register for SNAP benefits (food stamps) and to stretch those benefits by participating in SHARE;
- Learn about other resources that can help with food and economic security and to lead a healthier lifestyle.